Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gabjo00
Level 3

Does anyone know when this form will be final.  Was also supposed to be the 7th.

0 Cheers
13 Comments 13
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

line forms here ----------->

0 Cheers
gabjo00
Level 3

😆

I do think the Form 5695 will be this year's Form 8915.  I am guessing late March, maybe.

Should we start a pool?  Guess the correct date?  I am going with March 20th.

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

February 30

gabjo00
Level 3

hahahah

0 Cheers
taxman1
Level 4

Its working now.  But still show the yellow banner about not efile ready on my system.  But the client will convert for efile.  So I think we can efile them.  Will find out tonight when I send returns.

0 Cheers
Camp1040
Level 10

It is good to go in basic, no yellow banner!!

DDSmith
Level 2

I have two returns with this credit. Updated for 2/7... yellow banner went away. Now my returns are sitting in the Intuit Server and not going to the IRS. It's been over 2 days.

0 Cheers
Camp1040
Level 10

Join the crowd, a lot of folks are in our situation, but the issue does have the attention of Intuit!

0 Cheers
DDSmith
Level 2

I've been on the phone for over 2 hours. There is a ticket # INV-99412, they are aware. But nothing on when it will be resolved.

IRonMaN
Level 15

"But nothing on when it will be resolved"

They will never give you a time frame.  Maybe it will be fixed tomorrow or maybe it will be fixed next week.  All you can do is sit and wait and wonder.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers

I was really bummed the other day when the Form 5695 update came out and the form went final, considering I had just hours before predicted it wouldn't be ready for efile until March 20th.

Now, I am having mixed feelings about this.  On the one hand, I am really concerned for tax preparers like Jim, who as of today has 1200 returns completed with Form 5695 ready to be filed.  On the other hand, I would not be surprised at all if Intuit doesn't figure this out until March 20th!

DDSmith
Level 2

My two returns were accepted by IRS this morning! So I am guess that 2 hour phone call helped.

lol

0 Cheers