Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2023 NC CD-429 estimated tax worksheet

txalfieri
Level 1

It appears that the North Carolina S-Corp estimated tax worksheet does not work in Proseries 2023.  Anyone else having the same problem?  It worked just fine in PS 2022

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
ccarter24
Level 1

Came here looking for the answer to this problem. Can not calculate estimates for the S-Corps... Any luck finding a fix?

0 Cheers
txalfieri
Level 1

No, i have not had a response on this.  I did call customer support and they told me that it works on their end.  I reinstalled updates (then the entire 2023 program) and it still does not work.

0 Cheers
IntuitKarishmaG
Employee
Employee

Hello, 

North Carolina S-Corp Estimated tax worksheet for Form CD-429 will activate if the entity is not making the pass through entity tax election to be a Taxed S Corporation. However, if the entity is electing to be a Taxed S Corporation for Tax Year 2023, then the estimated tax worksheet for Form CD-429 PTE will need to be completed.

Please let us know if you are still not able to activate the estimated tax worksheet. Thank you!

0 Cheers
terrycpa
Level 3

I go the CD-429 PTE to work, except I cannot get the overpayment applied to flow through.  Any suggestion other than overriding the overpayment applied column?

0 Cheers
ccarter24
Level 1

I found the CD-429 PTE as suggested, however the overpayment is not flowing through as it should. I had to key it in the voucher 1 already paid amount box to get the total payment to come out correctly. Any other suggestions on how to get it to work properly?