Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2023 download

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

I know it's only October but I was curious if the 2023 program would open up faster as that was listed as one of the enhancements.. clicked on Help > Download next year's program but then a fast path message pops up.. called support.. they said I have to wait for the auto renewal to be run so could not download it yet. 

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

Intuit - "We are going to release a non-functional software to everyone early this year so that you can enjoy playing with it.  Oh, by the way, we are releasing it early, but you can't touch until after your credit card payment clears sometime after we release the software.  For clarification, that is the software that really is worthless until January, we won't allow you to touch". 😳

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I saw someone over in the ProSeries Facebook group that has already downloaded and installed the early version of 2023, ....I hadnt even thought about the payment part of it, he must have called in and made payment early or something.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Hey Jim, I asked the guy that's running 2023 if he noticed any difference in the time it took for the program to open, he said the initial splash screen does open very quickly, but he didnt notice any real difference in the time it took for the log in screen to appear or the program to open once youve hit the log in button.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪