Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2021 Form 1040 PPP loan forgiveness statement

PATAX
Level 15

I could swear that I read a few weeks ago about a statement that should be attached to a 2021 Form 1040 with PPP loan forgiveness... I searched and I cannot find that link to  aforementioned statement... If any other of my fellow colleagues can find that, then it may be of benefit to others to post it here... Thanks, and Happy New Year to All...

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
qbteachmt
Level 15

Page 23 of 1040 instructions:

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040gi.pdf

Right under the Income heading. Is that it?

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.

View solution in original post

13 Comments 13
IRonMaN
Level 15

You really shouldn't swear like that.  Especially if women and children are in the room.

I had not seen that, but I also wasn't looking for more trouble like that either.

Slava Ukraini!
qbteachmt
Level 15

Page 23 of 1040 instructions:

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040gi.pdf

Right under the Income heading. Is that it?

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
PATAX
Level 15

Thanks qb you are ☝. That is exactly what the article that I saw referenced.. I am glad you found that, because I thought I might be starting to lose my mind... I get a lot of old TV shows on my TV, and I thought I might have been watching too many episodes of Lost in Space with Dr. Smith and the Robot...

TaxGuyBill
Level 15

@PATAX wrote:

I thought I might be starting to lose my mind...

I would never think I was losing my mind ... I never had one to begin with.   🤣

PATAX
Level 15

Iron Man, I try not to swear too much and I don't think I ever swear in front of women or children... But due to our occupational environment and the Rocket Scientists that we have to deal with, I think we all occasionally break that commandment.... I think even Gandhi would swear if he was in our shoes...😉👞👟🥾

IRonMaN
Level 15

Nice shoes.  Do you have them in a 9-1/2?

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

That is exactly my size also!... When I wear boots, I may go up to size 10, since I wear thick socks in boots..

DUDE1
Level 2

Is Lacerte going to provide input fields for the required disclosure statement, perhaps in screen 13 for the 1120S module, or should I expect to prepare myself in screen 39 as a federal supplemental information?  

E AND M
Level 2

Hello,

Is the statement to be attached required for1040 to be e-filed or is it for those who do paper file?

Thank you

0 Cheers
PATAX
Level 15

@E AND M I believe it is for every 1040 filer regardless of whether it is e-filed or paper filed by the client. Just my opinion.

DUDE1
Level 2

If the taxpayer had a PPP loan forgiven, it is required regardless of filing method.  Review the 1040 instructions for disclosure info.

E AND M
Level 2

Thank you

PATAX
Level 15

You're welcome