Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two or more health insurance premium sources are linked to multiple businesses for self-employment health insurance purposes. The program does not support linking ...

MPGCPA444
Level 3
I filled in the marketplace 1095-A worksheet because they qualify for a partial credit, but I didn't enter the health insurance anywhere else in the return.  Last year they didn't qualify for the premium credit so I entered it on the Adjustments to Income worksheet.
0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
linz918
Level 1

Hi! Were you ever able to solve this? I am having similar issues this year.

0 Cheers
MPGCPA444
Level 3

I eventually figured out a work around **bleep** vs converting it over from the previous year, but it was over a year ago so my memory is fuzzy.  Sorry, I know this isn't much help!

0 Cheers
MPGCPA444
Level 3

I don't know what is going on with this website, but my replies keep getting edited to weird outcomes.

0 Cheers
MPGCPA444
Level 3

Please ignore that weird message below as the website keeps giving me issues...

I kept trying different things, **bleep** instead of converting it from the previous year.

0 Cheers
MPGCPA444
Level 3

For some reason, this website doesnt like a word I typed even though it isn't a swear word....all I'm trying to say is start the return over from a blank template, don't convert it from prior years.

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

We've reported the Bleeping issue to the Bleeping powers that be in a Bleeping topic on this Bleeping forum.

Maybe it was an early April Fool's Day event.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
MPGCPA444
Level 3

LOL...glad to know I'm not the only one having issues

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

Here:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/hey-intuit-moderator-pe...

You should add to the list.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.