Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing a 1099-MISC for rental income for a client. I choose Schedule E

Level 1
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
Level 15
Level 15

I wouldn't futz around with importing a form with a single number that can easily be entered on the Sch E as Rents.

Level 15

But maybe that number is:

46879456646873444654871894131889876103134840326677851123565998874166577891122255896366587412366952488572254822144587899998888755566633222114442445522566998777558995533211555557875555566622222811122699822522222215678978741651316548913168473121516879985211113225588889996655441221111155555887899666112332258998878798455646123224122324567989876465431321356498731987337893418987733.01 😁

Slava Ukraini!
Level 15

DO NOT DO IT. Just enter the amount into Schedule E as part of the total rents received. You would only enter 1099 forms in PCT when there is withholding. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns