Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did Turbo Tax computed incorrectly my 2021 FED tax return for Refund $2,800.00?

sungmoctr
Level 1

Don't know if this is right connection. But I am frustrated. Because IRS says TurboTax computed incorrectly.  IRS sent me a letter with Notice Name :CP13, Date 4/18/22  

Turbo Tax helped me to file my 2021 FED Tax Return 4/13/22 with $2,800.00 to be refunded.

But the IRS changed  Refund Amount Due  to :  $0.00 

-Refund Amount  was computed Incorrectly(by TURBO TAX)????    Please help!

[removed]

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
itonewbie
Level 15

@sungmoctr First, you should immediately remove all your personal details from this post before someone with ill intentions grabs them off the internet.

Second, this is a professional tax forum not open to answering consumer questions.  Please redirect your question (without your personal particulars) to the TurboTax forum at this URL instead: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/turbotax-support/help/03/313

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

Using a tax software to prepare your own tax return is like driving your own car.  Most of the time when you have an accident it is the driver's fault instead of the car's fault.  

Slava Ukraini!
itonewbie
Level 15

@IRonMaN wrote:

Using a tax software to prepare your own tax return is like driving your own car.  Most of the time when you have an accident it is the driver's fault instead of the car's fault.  

Really?  I thought it's on autopilot and kinda like planes and Tesla cars that drive themselves.  How about feeding my clients documents into the program and churning out tax returns automatically?  Something should definitely be improved then /s.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
qbteachmt
Level 15

You seem to be lost on the internet.

You’ve come to a Peer User community for Intuit Income Tax Preparation products supporting tax preparation professionals using ProSeries, Proconnect and Lacerte Tax Preparation programs, and you may be looking for support as an individual taxpayer using TurboTax. Please visit the TurboTax Help site for support.

And try this screen, for the various topics (subforums): https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/discussions/discussion/03/302

Your sign in user info here is the same one you can use over at the TurboTax forum.

Thanks.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers