Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On 990 Section IX, line 24e, Other Expenses, I can't get this to be reported on Schedule O. How can I do this?

storypainters
Level 1
I used the override columns to enter the expenses because not all the expenses are split the same percentages between program services and mgmt/general.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
George4Tacks
Level 15

You did this exactly the way the program was designed. Life would be wonderful if the percentage for all expenses works, but it does not.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
storypainters
Level 1

So if I understand your reply, there is no way for me to get the details of Section IX, line 24e, to print on Schedule O. Is that correct?

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

I can get it to work, but it is wonky. The program seems to sort the items for line 24 from largest (24a) to smallest (b,c,d and other) IF the last total in line 24e is more than 10% of the line 25, THEN you get Schedule O. 

It then would depend on how many line 24 items there are and what the ones after the 4 smallest ones total. 

I have to assume the program is doing this in an presentation that is acceptable to IRS. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers