Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge Proconnect with QB Accountant

stephasher
Level 1

So I had Proconnect before I signed up for QuickBooks Account. Now I have two different logins and accounts are in different places. Is there a way to merge my accounts and not lose any data?

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
qbteachmt
Level 15

Having two logins means you have two separate Intuit IDs. The associated account(s) have an Administrator which can be transferred; when you log in (try this link: https://accounts.intuit.com/v2/signin.html) to the Account ID function, top right, look at that dropdown. However, to merge the Intuit IDs, you will need Intuit to help with that. At one time, I had two IDs and something like six accounts, but only two or three of which had products linked to them, because you used to have to make new IDs for beta accounts. I also had access as a user to an account for a school, and I had to get Intuit to remove me, because the school's responsible party had left. They merged two ID accounts, deleted one product account, and I still have one Intuit ID with four accounts, only two still have products associated. It never got fully resolved.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers