Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to paper print efile signature pages or print to pdf

Bonnie
Level 3

I am not using Intuit's e-signature and want to print each return's efile signature documents to get the clients to sign those paper documents when I meet with them. I don't see those pages appearing when I go to print (either pdf or paper).

Bonnie D Hellman CPA

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
Bonnie
Level 3

I solved my problem by manually opening the form 8879-pe and finding that the program only includes the name of the partnership and EIN. I have to complete the information about the person signing and my efin/pin as preparer/filer. Quite frankly unless there is something I'm missing about getting these to appear as part of an efiled return, I will seriously look at other tax preparation programs next year. 

0 Cheers
PhoebeRoberts
Level 11
Level 11

Yeah, that's not normal. You're sure you've got the return marked as an e-file return?

Bonnie
Level 3

Yes. It was marked as efile, but apparently I needed to go to the place where you tell the program which forms you want to print. The efile authorization used o be automatic for efiled returns, but for 2022 returns it wasn't automatic and I had to select it. 

0 Cheers