Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I generate the State K-1 Reconciliation Worksheet for an individual return in Pro Connect?

KierstinB
Level 2
This was a suggestion I received when I checked the return.  For the life of me I can't figure out where the checkbox is that they speak of.  This is the exact message I received: "To reconcile federal and state differences from pass-through entities, turn on the State K-1 Reconciliation Worksheet. Enter a "1" in "State K-1 Reconciliation Worksheet (1=when applicable, 2=Suppress) [Override]" to generate the worksheet for this return."
0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

Many of these triggers are found under General > Misc. Info./Direct Deposit.  This one is no different.

Scroll down three quarters of the page, you'd find the line State K-1 reconciliation worksheets (1=when applicable, 2=suppress) [Override].

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
itonewbie
Level 15

Many of these triggers are found under General > Misc. Info./Direct Deposit.  This one is no different.

Scroll down three quarters of the page, you'd find the line State K-1 reconciliation worksheets (1=when applicable, 2=suppress) [Override].

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
KierstinB
Level 2

Thank you very much!  Problem solved.

MVH
Level 2

Thank you!

Found it by following your directions then going to the Miscellaneous tab. You'd think it would be in the Schedule K-1 section!

itonewbie
Level 15

I think Intuit's logic is that it's easier to consolidate similar toggles mostly in one place to make them easier to change and update.  Of course, things like this could work either way.

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers