Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
  • Sign In
  • Created with Sketch. It is being reported that major internet and cell service providers Verizon, ATt&T, T-Mobile, as well as some smaller local providers are experiencing a massive outage across the United States. This will impact our tax programs in regards to customer receiving MFA codes, as well as messages indicating the product is not connected to the Internet.
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

    How do I enter the Solo 401(k) employer contribution. Is there an input field to calculate it? Thanks

    Level 1
    0 Cheers

    This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

    1 Comment 1
    Level 15

    Yes.  You'd find the input fields under Deductions > Adjustments to Income, on the Retirement tab, under the Solo or Individual 401(k) section.

    Still an AllStar