Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I prepare a 2016 tax return when it does not appear in the drop down menu? Only 2018 and 2019 are shown in the drop down menu.

laurie1
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
laurie1
Level 2

2013 to 2017 miraculously appeared this morning in the drop down.  Also, the question was posted three times in two minutes because I received an error message all three times that stated the question could not be posted. I did not believe the question posted at all, so I was not looking for an answer.  I was just going to call intuit on Tuesday morning after the holiday.  Your answer was what I was planning to do anyway.  Thank you for the help.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
qbteachmt
Level 15

This was asked 3 times, in two minutes; let's keep to just one, please:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proconnect-tax-online-discussions/discussion/how-can-i-prepa...

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Probably rookie mistake but you have to marvel at how this new and improved platform from Intuit could allow clicking the button more than once (or something to that effect) to create multiple posts.

@laurie1 Welcome to the Community.  You can create and prepare returns all the way back to 2013.  If you are in PTO but don't see any years other than 2018 and 2019, contact Support so that they can fix it for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
laurie1
Level 2

2013 to 2017 miraculously appeared this morning in the drop down.  Also, the question was posted three times in two minutes because I received an error message all three times that stated the question could not be posted. I did not believe the question posted at all, so I was not looking for an answer.  I was just going to call intuit on Tuesday morning after the holiday.  Your answer was what I was planning to do anyway.  Thank you for the help.

0 Cheers