Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when trying to enter disposition information on asset details screen

cmalbarado
Level 1

I'm working on a 1065 and I am attempting to enter a disposition date on an asset. I click the details screen and when I click the disposition tab, I'm unable to go to that screen.  I am getting an error message that says "One or more fields on this screen have errors.  Make sure all fields are correct before moving forward".  However, I cannot figure out what field might be causing the error.  Nothing is highlighted, there are no error messages when I look at the "Check Return" screen.  My depreciation expense is calculating correctly, but I am just completely unable to leave the "Depreciation" tab in the details screen.  What can I do to fix this?

ETA: I opened the 2022 return for the same company and these screens are working just fine.  Is this just a 2023 error? 

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
George4Tacks
Level 15

You are asking a community of other users. This is NOT something we can help you with. Contact support.

https://accountants.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/intuit-account-settings/contact-proconnect....

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns