Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is paying a bill with Lacerte so awful

The last four times I've tried to pay a bill with Lacerte, I spend a half an hour.  Getting someone to help is a trial. How does Lacerte stay in business? Lacerte should be embarrassed. Would I recommend Lacerte? Fughettaboutiit! I don't see how they can look at their customers with a straight face.

Ted Humphreville 310 645 1783

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
1CAP-crunch
Level 1

Wow this manifestation of IT seemingly incompetence goes all the way back to May 2021  !!!     Today while sitting on hold for 40 min the outgoing message was giving instructions / info about the Fourth of July holiday closure !!  Thanksgiving is this week !!   A couple of weeks ago I spent over an hour with someone who actually got my payment for Sept to process, but I had to load CHROME because Lacerte - ahem - couldn't work with FIREFOX.    Good golly you can even pay ATT without signing in.    RIC Schneider

0 Cheers

Oh.... That's because Lacerte 'cares ' about you......

Why don't they focus on did they get the job done or not?

Too much net promoter tests.

Who would want to work for lacerte? 

0 Cheers