Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking confirmation that Federal Estimated payments were made

I ran the ES wizard for CA quarterlies and have confirmation on the E-filing report.  But for Federal quarterlies, there is no written confirmation or report that I can find.

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Karl
Level 8
Level 8

There are two places you can see this:

-there's a "Financial Transaction Summary" report that will list them in the return and you can set in Options to have this print in your client and preparer copies.

-They are mentioned in the "efile acceptance letter" (not in detail, but in summary)

A gentle suggestion on your self-reply, replying to yourself took this post out of the "no replies" tab (which is where I usually look to offer help).

*If this (or another answer/reply) solves your problem, please click "Accept as Solution" to get this post out of the "Unanswered" queue of posts.*

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2

No one has the answer is a tad surprising. (I need to learn this anyway for myself.)  If no one on this board knows, then I think I will give Christopher a 9 rating rather than an 8.

0 Cheers
Karl
Level 8
Level 8

There are two places you can see this:

-there's a "Financial Transaction Summary" report that will list them in the return and you can set in Options to have this print in your client and preparer copies.

-They are mentioned in the "efile acceptance letter" (not in detail, but in summary)

A gentle suggestion on your self-reply, replying to yourself took this post out of the "no replies" tab (which is where I usually look to offer help).

*If this (or another answer/reply) solves your problem, please click "Accept as Solution" to get this post out of the "Unanswered" queue of posts.*