Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Lacerte, how to do TWO customized elections?

joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

@George4TacksI know you would know this....

Lacerte Screen 46 Election .  On the bottom, it allows input for a "customized election" (i.e. election not preset in Lacerte) . 

A client has to make more than one such election.  Tried but too brain fried to find how (or if possible) to expand the fields (a set of two boxes, one for title,  the other for text) for multiple elections.   Please help.  Ctrl-E didn't work.

Or is it limited to only one? 

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

Surprisingly this one is so INTUITive that it really is hard to see. Click Add

E1.JPGE2.JPG

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8
George4Tacks
Level 15

Surprisingly this one is so INTUITive that it really is hard to see. Click Add

E1.JPGE2.JPG

joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

THANK YOU!  You're a life saver! I looked and looked and looked.

George4Tacks
Level 15

Sure! Sure! Sure!

I think you had on your pirate patch. 

FYI - This works for any of the elections and there are similar weird Add boxes in other parts of this not so INTUITive program.

joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

You made it so easy. 

I haven't had to make multiple elections for a long time.  Just added supplemental notes two days ago, and I DID check out the bottom left corner. 

You made it so easy...  Just like this:

joshuabarksatlcs_0-1649547963141.jpeg

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

It is along the hippopotamus!

One of my few math jokes. Probably not politically correct anymore, but had to do with an indigenous persons group whos chief just died. They select their new chief based on an age old tradition use a balance beam. Each of the two front runners could lay out an animal hide on each balance beam and then put their wife or wives on the animal hides. The one that weighed the most won.

The first laid out two deer hides and put each of this two lovely curvaceous wives on the two hides. The next laid out a hippopotamus hide and put his rather large overweight aged wife on that hide. Well, the scale wobbled and it bobbled and it creaked and it moaned and then finally balanced out exactly even. 

The two leaders were then to share control of the group until one of them died. 

And the moral of the story is ......

0 Cheers
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

never heard this one before.  Something to do with the square root of the hippopotamus?

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

The squaw of the hippopotamus equals the sum of the squaws of the other two hides.

Someday I will tell you about the forlorn pair of snakes in Yosemite Valley.

joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

Love them groaners!

Look forward to hearing  the one about the snakes. .. 

0 Cheers