Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ohio Source Income for N/R partner - input

Level 2

How to enter Ohio sourced income from partnership for a nonresident partner?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
Level 15

I assume you do have some resident state, so all K-1 income would be taxable in that state. For the line numbers on the K-1 (or possible for the whole K-1) select OH from the dropdown just to the right of each numeric entry. Using Ctrl + W you can enter the batch mode  Go to the K-1 input screen # and find the appropriate K-1 and replace all the resident state code with OH. See image, I changed all but the last MN with OH. This will create the OH return and for most returns there will also be a credit for taxes paid to other states form created.


Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers