Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Illinois Partnership Schedule B to move column K amount to column H

Level 1

I have an Illinois partnership with individual members as well as partnership members.  On Schedule B all of the PTE tax is being listed on column K whether the member is an individual or a partnership.  How to I move the partnership PTE from column K to column H. One of the 6 partnership members received a notice from IDOR and the agent said the PTE payment needed to be moved on the K-1P he received from us. The other 5 partnerships did not receive notices.  Thanks, Bill



0 Cheers