Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IL Partnership PTE

commander24
Level 3

This partnership has guaranteed payments and health insurance which are not in align with when you look at one partner's partnership percentage (meaning specifically allocated to the partners on K-1's).  It says in Schedule B instructions that member's distribute share of pass-through entity income reported on IL-1065 line 60 by 4.95% for line K on Schedule B.  I can see the lacerte does that on Sch B and K-1.  But down a little bit on the instructions lower it says member's schedule b, line 3/total amount of line e on sch b x total pte paid = member's share of pte tax credit.  This makes it sound like the partner's respective share of pte should have been based on this allocation due the specifically allocated items.  Is Lacerte calculating this correctly or incorrectly for partnerships?  Or am I suppose to be overriding it the pte allocation on K-1?  

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
commander24
Level 3

I can see that I can override the Schedule B but not the K-1-P (K-1-P matches to the original calculation - line 60 of 1065 x member's respective share).  

0 Cheers