Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am using Lacerte on a desktop PC. Got a laptop, installed Lacerte, and signed in to find that tax returns I have on the desktop are not syncing to laptop. How to fix?

kfdegas
Level 1

I want to be able to start a project on my desktop computer and finish it while on the go on my laptop. I'm hoping that there is a way to get my work to sync.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Data stores directly to your local storage.  If you are networked and both computers are accessing the data on the server that would be one option.  (Note you must have a Lacerte Network license for that to work appropriately- which is multiple Fast Path users) 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Data stores directly to your local storage.  If you are networked and both computers are accessing the data on the server that would be one option.  (Note you must have a Lacerte Network license for that to work appropriately- which is multiple Fast Path users) 

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

There is no "synching" function in Lacerte.  You have to be networked.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers