Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to suppress the book depreciation schedule in lacerte?

joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

I thought I used to suppress the book depreciation from being generated and keep only the regular and AMT.   Just couldn't find how to suppress it .  A bit brain-fried. 

Can anyone help?

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Karl
Level 8
Level 8

In Settings>Options>Items to Print, you can select each of the four return types at left and uncheck "Book Depr" in each checklist.  Is that what you're referring to?

If you're talking about suppressing it in Forms for your internal display, I'm not sure of a way to do that.

*If this (or another answer/reply) solves your problem, please click "Accept as Solution" to get this post out of the "Unanswered" queue of posts.*

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
Karl
Level 8
Level 8

In Settings>Options>Items to Print, you can select each of the four return types at left and uncheck "Book Depr" in each checklist.  Is that what you're referring to?

If you're talking about suppressing it in Forms for your internal display, I'm not sure of a way to do that.

*If this (or another answer/reply) solves your problem, please click "Accept as Solution" to get this post out of the "Unanswered" queue of posts.*
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

You're correct!

I did uncheck book depreciation in Option.  Lately, I had to send "Partial return" to clients instead of the full set, and when I printed depreciation schedule, book depre was staring at me...

Thank you.  

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
0 Cheers