Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you suppress K-1 instructions from printing? I'm in the Partnership module and printing the Preparer review copy, but K-1 instructions print as well.

Maria S
Level 1

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

Lacerte:

Settings > Options > Items To Print.  Select Addl K-1 Package (Bottom item on Left Frame under "Copy") to determine if K-1 instructions are to be printed in the additional K-1 Package.

Settings > Options > Items To Print.  Select the particular Copy - Preparer Review / Preparer File/ .... (on Left Frame under "Copy") - to define what to print for the selected Copy.  On the bottom for each Copy (except Addl K-1 Package),  under "Print Settings - [the selected] Copy", specify if the additional K-1 Package is to be printed.

Hope I'm addressing what you asked.

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
George4Tacks
Level 15

Settings > Options > Items to print > You should look at the items to print (and possibly the print order) for each of the copies. Remove the check mark for any item you DO NOT WANT. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

Lacerte:

Settings > Options > Items To Print.  Select Addl K-1 Package (Bottom item on Left Frame under "Copy") to determine if K-1 instructions are to be printed in the additional K-1 Package.

Settings > Options > Items To Print.  Select the particular Copy - Preparer Review / Preparer File/ .... (on Left Frame under "Copy") - to define what to print for the selected Copy.  On the bottom for each Copy (except Addl K-1 Package),  under "Print Settings - [the selected] Copy", specify if the additional K-1 Package is to be printed.

Hope I'm addressing what you asked.

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
Maria S
Level 1

Thank you! This resolved my issue.