Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I include FTB 3586 with the Client Copy of S-Corporate Tax Return. do not see anywhere on the Options:Items to Print to add the current payment voucher.

ChristiACPA
Level 2

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
ChristiACPA
Level 2

I found solution, in any module to have all current and future vouchers print with the client copy of return, do the following:

Settings/Options/Items to Print/Select Client (on left side), scroll down to Separately Filed Forms and check box/under that section you will find State Separate Forms and check box. 

I cannot take credit. I got a very diligent Lacerte agent who got me the answer so we can complain when we don't get service but we should acknowlege those who get it done! 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
Karl
Level 8
Level 8

If it's displaying in Forms, then I think it's in your print settings.Capture.JPG

*If this (or another answer/reply) solves your problem, please click "Accept as Solution" to get this post out of the "Unanswered" queue of posts.*
ChristiACPA
Level 2

Thank you for adding that. However, that is for the FTB 100-ES. The FTB 3586 is the payment voucher for the prior year (2023). That is the one I cannot locate the selection. 

abctax55
Level 15

I've used Lacerte for decades; I've never found a way to have it automatically included.  

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
ChristiACPA
Level 2

Thank you. I'm trying SafeSend this year and that is a problem. I have to use the Client Copy and I must include all vouchers. I guess I'll have to manually enter it. Very disappointing! 

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

I don't use SafeSend, so can't help ya'

My m.o. is to go to 'print > partial return and select those PITA things that I can't get Lacerte to do automatically.  I have my staff trained on this; it creates a PDF that is password protected (if you select the e-mail option).  We call it "action items" when we send it out to the client.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
ChristiACPA
Level 2

I found solution, in any module to have all current and future vouchers print with the client copy of return, do the following:

Settings/Options/Items to Print/Select Client (on left side), scroll down to Separately Filed Forms and check box/under that section you will find State Separate Forms and check box. 

I cannot take credit. I got a very diligent Lacerte agent who got me the answer so we can complain when we don't get service but we should acknowlege those who get it done! 

0 Cheers