Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Lacerte generates two emails when I email a client a copy of their tax return using Outlook

JeffB
Level 2

Lacerte has a great feature to email an encrypted copy of the client tax return via Outlook.  I have used this for a couple years. When I attempted to use this feature recently, Lacerte now creates two emails, one of which is an exact duplicate and unnecessary.  I am generating 2019 TY PDFs from the 2019 Year Lacerte software.

Has anyone else experienced this?  It has occurred each of the four times I have tried to use it this year.  

Thank you,

Jeff Brownfield, CPA

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
JeffB
Level 2

Follow up on the email issue - this has been corrected by Lacerte (Thank you). When I generate the tax return, only one email is generated.  This is solved.

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

Personally, I would be a little hesitant to complain to Intuit about that.  If they try to fix the issue, you probably won't be able to e-mail at all when they are done with the fix 😬

Slava Ukraini!
sjrcpa
Level 15

and there are many complaints about not being able to email returns.

Ex-AllStar
JeffB
Level 2

Follow up on the email issue - this has been corrected by Lacerte (Thank you). When I generate the tax return, only one email is generated.  This is solved.