Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
  • Sign In
  • Created with Sketch. It is being reported that major internet and cell service providers Verizon, ATt&T, T-Mobile, as well as some smaller local providers are experiencing a massive outage across the United States. This will impact the Lacerte program in regards to customer receiving MFA codes, as well as messages indicating Lacerte is not connected to the Internet.
    cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

2019 Form 990

DGII
    Level 2

I am e- filing a 990 for an entity with an October  2020 year end.   I have entered all of the data into the 2019 module, it validates.  When I try to e-file, I don't have an opportunity to proceed because it says "Federal - Accepted".  I did not previously efile this return.  It is new and I just entered it today.  I filed other 2019 990s (calendar year entities) with no issue.  The only thing different about this return is that I did copy it from another return, but changed the name, the FEIN, and (of course) all of the data.  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
    Just-Lisa-Now-
    Level 15
    Level 15
    "The only thing different about this return is that I did copy it from another return, but changed the name, the FEIN, and (of course) all of the data. "
    Could it still be recognizing the internal Efile info from the return you copied it from?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
    0 Cheers
    DGII
    Level 2

That is what I don't know.  If it is, then I need help in figuring out how to removed that information.  The "copy" function isn't of much use if is doing this.

0 Cheers