Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule E

chrissikora
Level 3

I am working on a beta tax advisor plan, with rental income, and have expanded Schedule E to input expenses for 2022. For Schedule E, depreciation & other expenses are pre-populated from 2021, but where do I input such items as cleaning & maintenance, mortgage interest, real estate taxes, repairs, utilities, supplies etc. as they vary from year to year.

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Intuit_David
Employee
Employee

Thank you for your feedback! We've had several requests for these adjustments. Feel free to add comments to the posts already on our idea exchange: Schedule E - Rental Passive Activity Losses 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
IntuitJonathanR
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
Our developers are currently looking at adding an Expense Adjustment field which will address this issue and allow more granular entry of expenses.

0 Cheers
hncpa
Level 2

I have the same issue. Like Sch C expense detail shown under Pre-strategy line, it would be great if the applicable exp lines on 2021 Actual column show so that 2022 Baseline can be changed per each exp since the 2021 tax return has all the detailed info. 

chrissikora
Level 3

I also posted the same issue about Schedule C

chrissikora
Level 3

Don't know if you saw my other post, but same issue with Schedule C

0 Cheers
Intuit_David
Employee
Employee

Thank you for your feedback! We've had several requests for these adjustments. Feel free to add comments to the posts already on our idea exchange: Schedule E - Rental Passive Activity Losses 

0 Cheers