wjgutcpa's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wjgutcpa's Posts

You can just grab that file. IF you know which one to grab. Which I don't.  😞 Sorry
Back ups? When you convert to the new year's easy it creates an automatic backup for you if you don't have any other backups.
I DON'T CARE ABOUT BADGES!!! I WANT COMPLETE SOFTWARE, PLEASE. IN A TIMELY FASHION. ATX has their 2848 available, ProSeries' users have to wait until 2/27/2020. EasyAcct won't have 4562/4797 until af... See more...
I DON'T CARE ABOUT BADGES!!! I WANT COMPLETE SOFTWARE, PLEASE. IN A TIMELY FASHION. ATX has their 2848 available, ProSeries' users have to wait until 2/27/2020. EasyAcct won't have 4562/4797 until after March 1st and March 15th Deadlines.  Yes, I am frustrated that I pay premium fees for sub par service from Intuit.
If I print it anyways, it shuts down the program, print a copy of the 4562 from the IRS site and while tab thru the screens hand right the information on the 4562 and then enter it into ProSeries. Be... See more...
If I print it anyways, it shuts down the program, print a copy of the 4562 from the IRS site and while tab thru the screens hand right the information on the 4562 and then enter it into ProSeries. Better than a stick in the eye, but I do give intuit enough money that I should get a working product. It's not like there are major revisions to the forms. It's not like we are waiting for the IRS instructions for the form until the last minute like the 8995A. In previous years it just printed on the prior years form. 
Yes Easy Acct. Since 2000 these forms have been available relatively shortly after the first of the year. It is just in the last 2-3 years have we waited until late March. The entities I deal with ha... See more...
Yes Easy Acct. Since 2000 these forms have been available relatively shortly after the first of the year. It is just in the last 2-3 years have we waited until late March. The entities I deal with have enough assets that I do not want them cluttering my ProSeries file, not is FAM the answer for this many assets. Late March misses the March 1st and 15th deadlines and necessitates manual computations that I pay a program to handle.
Are we going to have to wait until late March again? Where is a update release schedule?
Today Fire@irs sent the results of my 1/28/2020 submissions and they are sending with a T indicating they are test files. But of course they were not sent as test files. Anyone else having this issue?
1/20/19  Version 2019 2.03 - just checked and my system/program is update as no other versions available. AND this problems still exists. Support is closed for HOLIDAY, yet we have a program that is ... See more...
1/20/19  Version 2019 2.03 - just checked and my system/program is update as no other versions available. AND this problems still exists. Support is closed for HOLIDAY, yet we have a program that is still not functioning correctly!
An alert thru the program would have been nice.
So this was brought to their attention 5 months ago, and now we get an email?
Pretty quick to send out renewal notices, yet software corrections on obvious errors or wrecks created by updates took FOREVER.  Still looking for new software.
I started with partnerships and S Corps. Way over usual amounts. Can't put just a single reason on it, some were late getting information, program problems and weather here in the Midwest. But defini... See more...
I started with partnerships and S Corps. Way over usual amounts. Can't put just a single reason on it, some were late getting information, program problems and weather here in the Midwest. But definitely more individuals, some new clients that gave up doing their own, waiting on K-1s, and just procrastinators. They heard the tax law changes are making more people "pay" more in this year. 
Perfect choice.
As I am listening to Meat Loaf:Bat out of Hell II: Life is a Lemon AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK. Do you hear me Intuit?
Just since Friday, mine has started. Called tech support. Said it was a windows problem. I asked her what version of Windows. Responded, "oh I don't know anything about windows." WTH blame it on windo... See more...
Just since Friday, mine has started. Called tech support. Said it was a windows problem. I asked her what version of Windows. Responded, "oh I don't know anything about windows." WTH blame it on windows. I have not had the problems with this all season. ProSeries updated early friday morning and here we are. 3 today in the last half hour. I did the windows update recommended need to be done. Opened, printed, and then opened QB17 to bill. CRASH again. Did I tell you I am LOOKING FOR NEW SOFTWARE on April 16th? Usually a day off, but enough is enough. I can't afford all this down time during harvest. And then they send me a $10 amazon gift card, which IRonMaN reminds me it will put me in the next tax bracket. :joy:
Do you know if it was a death benefit or an annuity payout?
Basis is Dad's basis.
You should be able to selectively check the status on that return after you re-enter it.
They went from 1/31 to 2/7 to 2/14. Is anyone holding their breath?
K-1 duplicate letters were not fixed. :-1: