barbgreenx's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

barbgreenx's Posts

The information that was sent to me earlier in the week was very helpful. After completing the 8915E,. You had the option, to spread the taxable amount over three year. I decided not to take that o... See more...
The information that was sent to me earlier in the week was very helpful. After completing the 8915E,. You had the option, to spread the taxable amount over three year. I decided not to take that option. I guess what concerns me in the end, will that 10% have to be paid back or is it forgiven   Thank You B Green      
Thanks Ironman What should the distribution code be on the 1099R? And where do I put it in Proseries so that there no 10% penalty My Clients dist code is 1 should she get a corrected 1099R to refl... See more...
Thanks Ironman What should the distribution code be on the 1099R? And where do I put it in Proseries so that there no 10% penalty My Clients dist code is 1 should she get a corrected 1099R to reflect this? Thanks Again B Green    
Under the exception code are there any that waved the 10% penalty, because of a covid hardship. Thank you in advance  
Received a reject code ind-517-01 Dependent claimed on another return. I remove the dependent from the return re-transmitted it can back with the same reject code. Was there something else that I ... See more...
Received a reject code ind-517-01 Dependent claimed on another return. I remove the dependent from the return re-transmitted it can back with the same reject code. Was there something else that I needed to do in the return other remove him as a dependent? Please help! Also, how many times can you resend a rejected return? Will I be considered late if I convert it to a paper return since it was rejected Thanking you in advance Barbara G
Where do you enter a non business bad debt using Pro Series Basic   Thank You Barbara Green
When a Vehicle is fully depreciated and the client still uses it for business can the standard mileage now be used. Thanking you in advance.   Barbara Green
Is the same Identity Protection Personal Identification used for every year?  IP PIN Or will the IRS issue a new one each year? Thank you in advance   Barbara Green
Client is a Self- Employed , has a store front business installed a sign outside the location cost was $1700 how should I depreciate the sign. Also where could I find this information for future re... See more...
Client is a Self- Employed , has a store front business installed a sign outside the location cost was $1700 how should I depreciate the sign. Also where could I find this information for future reference. Is there a publication I can get from the IRS? Thanks in Advance     Barbara G
Need to amended a return the original return was prepared by another tax preparer I entered all the information from the original return in proconnect, What is the next step, please help   Thanki... See more...
Need to amended a return the original return was prepared by another tax preparer I entered all the information from the original return in proconnect, What is the next step, please help   Thanking you in Advance Barbara Green
thanks you this helped
What to change it to Accrual method Thinking that it has been the cash method all These years that I should let it stay the same
Different inventory amount each He has supporting documents Kept  good records It’s that the accounting method Has been incorrect all these years
if I change his method will this trigger a red flag or possible audit? His beginning inventory was $4,100 ending $2300 this is pretty much the same for the last 8 years Please advise Thanks Barb... See more...
if I change his method will this trigger a red flag or possible audit? His beginning inventory was $4,100 ending $2300 this is pretty much the same for the last 8 years Please advise Thanks Barbara Green
Yes it did work Thank you thank you!
trying to finalized a return keep getting an error message need to delete 4868. Never transmitted the 4868 client did a paper extention