Tiger5's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiger5's Posts

on the suta form which line is deductible and on what line on the schedule C should it be added to?  on the Futa form 940 which line is deductible and what line on schedule c should it be added to?
thank you
i appreciate your time and help and i apologize if i am in the incorrect forum and taking up time from you. i am new to these forums and didn't know what each meant. i am new and took over doing this... See more...
i appreciate your time and help and i apologize if i am in the incorrect forum and taking up time from you. i am new to these forums and didn't know what each meant. i am new and took over doing this business for taxes and bookkeeping. i have tried to use the IRS publications but it hard to get a specific answers. is there another forum that i should be in?
i dont know who LLC'd him. thank you 
i did not LLC him. i am just doing his taxes and i am new at doing this and want to make sure i am doing this right. and advise him if he needs to change something in the way he is set up. i think wh... See more...
i did not LLC him. i am just doing his taxes and i am new at doing this and want to make sure i am doing this right. and advise him if he needs to change something in the way he is set up. i think who ever set him up did not do it right. 
and how do we know if he is selected to be taxed as an s-corp?
How should a Single Member LLC pay themselves? They have ADP and he is currently getting a w-2 and a 401k. ADP saying that a lot of customer have it st up this way. he is wanting to pay himself and p... See more...
How should a Single Member LLC pay themselves? They have ADP and he is currently getting a w-2 and a 401k. ADP saying that a lot of customer have it st up this way. he is wanting to pay himself and pay all the appropriate taxes like a w-2. How should he have ADP set him up?
i did a IT40X and it calculated no change. so then i don't need to do state then right?
i use proseries and it didnt print anything for state just changed it. is there a form  need?  
yes on withholding. but do i send the state seperate
it changed it by 125.00 fed and 7.00 state. do i send the whole return with the 1040x or just sent the 1040x with the document that the change was made for
what method should i put to value inventory on line 33? i was thinking cost?
Proseries, I looked but was unsure which to chose. they had one for auto and repair?
should a person do an amendment if they received an unemployment 1099-G for $1,170.00 after they filed there return? 
thank you 
I couldn't find a business code that would be best for used tire sales and repair? do you add the tire tax on the schedule c? 
can a parent that has a ITIN number and has children, can they qualify for EIC if there children were born in the US? 
have a customer that is a single member llc of a used tires and repairs business. they bought a truck load of tires, where should I enter this on the schedule c? Also were do I enter start up cost? 
Previous product was Freetaxusa