ChiHoang's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChiHoang's Posts

My client owned a home that he lived in until he died in 2013.  The home was transferred to his estate in Feb, 2018.  The home was sold in Feb. 2018 under his estate.  My question is if the estate qu... See more...
My client owned a home that he lived in until he died in 2013.  The home was transferred to his estate in Feb, 2018.  The home was sold in Feb. 2018 under his estate.  My question is if the estate qualifies for $250,000 capital gain exclusion ? Thank you for your answer 
My client has rental property that he transferred to his children at the end of 2018.  How do I handle it in Proseries Basic ?  I would think this transaction is not taxable.
Thanks for your quick answer
Is USED truck with load over 6,000 lbs bought on 6/6/18  and used 100% for business qualified for 100% bonus depreciation ?
I cannot get mortgage insurance premium to flow in schedule A.  It says qualified mortgage insurance would flow to line 13 of schedule A, but it does not flow to line 13.  Any way, line 13 of schedul... See more...
I cannot get mortgage insurance premium to flow in schedule A.  It says qualified mortgage insurance would flow to line 13 of schedule A, but it does not flow to line 13.  Any way, line 13 of schedule A is for charitable contribution carryover. So how do i get qualified mortgage insurance includes in schedule A ?