470pitt's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

470pitt's Posts

Yes this was a 1099-s but the choices on the schedule d are only a thru f 
no it is not farmland it is land they had and sold to people who are going to build a house
What letter do I put for the sale of ground on the shedule d
so that means for this filing of the 2022 taxes anyone over 65 will not get EIC
Did the age limit for EIC change for 2022 tax returns because in 2021 I have several clients that were over 65 a got the EIC
On the 2021 taxes there was not an age limit for EIC but on the 2022 did it change because I have someone who was 70 last year and got it but this year it is not calculating
how much space does it take to download the tax software
Lisa you are always so helpful I wrote letters asking for an explanation, however,like you said how long will that take should we just wait because we don't have any figures to go on or to correct.
No the notice number is CP22A and all the letter says is they have adjusted the 2020 return based on the tentative carryback application or carryback claim you filed.  We did no file any application ... See more...
No the notice number is CP22A and all the letter says is they have adjusted the 2020 return based on the tentative carryback application or carryback claim you filed.  We did no file any application and they did not have a loss the prior year. The IRS doesn't give us figures except for how much more they owe
Trying to understand carryback or carryforward.  I have clients that are receiving letters that their 2020 taxes are being adjusted for this carryback application but we have not filed or had a carry... See more...
Trying to understand carryback or carryforward.  I have clients that are receiving letters that their 2020 taxes are being adjusted for this carryback application but we have not filed or had a carryback Can someone explain Thank you
Where do i find the recycle bin
The father claimed the daughter in 2020 for 2021 he is not but he got the $1400 for her so when I file her return for this year 2021 should I show that she got it?
Client name is not showing
Client get sick pay now the insurance company wants to offer a settlement is this settlement taxable or does she need to find out if it is going to be on a 1099 or w-2
the date of death is 07/20/2019 and the sale was 1/21/2021
one of my clients wants me fill out a 1041 for the estate of her father.  There no real taxable income because they only sold ground for the amount on the inheritance form. I may sound dumb because ... See more...
one of my clients wants me fill out a 1041 for the estate of her father.  There no real taxable income because they only sold ground for the amount on the inheritance form. I may sound dumb because I need to know where to put this sale as the attorney said there should be no further taxes due. And all paper that I have have the date as 1-21-21 can this be filed now and where do I get the 21 form. thank you for your help
I am still so confused about the 1099Q can you help