caroljo's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

caroljo's Posts

Yay...Maybe it will work sooner than later...Have a good day..Super Bowl.  Thanks again., Carol
Thanks, Lisa...I did sign up for this notification yesterday, but so far I haven't gotten any feedback from them.  
Hi Lisa...I tried doing what you suggested but the only thing that would print was the invoice and the letter.  While trying to print to PDF I get the message "cannot convert empty printlistML.  I am ... See more...
Hi Lisa...I tried doing what you suggested but the only thing that would print was the invoice and the letter.  While trying to print to PDF I get the message "cannot convert empty printlistML.  I am getting really frustrated.  It is embarrassing to have a client sitting across from me and I can't print, sometimes I have to reboot.  I think they think I am not very qualified.  This is the worst experience that I have ever had with ProSeries and I have been with them for many many years.  Thank you for trying to help me.  
I cannot print anything from the program.  I asked for a fix a few days ago and it worked a little bit but then again I get the message :"cannot convert empty printlistML error #10250.  I have done w... See more...
I cannot print anything from the program.  I asked for a fix a few days ago and it worked a little bit but then again I get the message :"cannot convert empty printlistML error #10250.  I have done what was suggested to fix it, but I still can't print.  This is really frustrating.  I cannot even print the signature e-file signature forms for the client.  What are we supposed to do.  I have used Pro-Series for many years and have never had so many glitches.  The printing is not the only one.  It took me forever yesterday to open up the program, I have had to close the program and reopen it many times, I have had to reboot and reopen, I couldn't transmit for a while and had to get a fix for that.    It seems like I am spending more time fooling around with the glitches than I am working.  Now I am really in a pickle. What seems really odd is that it worked fine for a few days.  What the heck has happened.  
Thank you Lisa