michele's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

michele's Posts

I have not had a self-employed person have long term care insurance premiums.He had been using turbo tax and taking it off as self-employment ins. Not on schedule A. Is there a reg I can look at. I a... See more...
I have not had a self-employed person have long term care insurance premiums.He had been using turbo tax and taking it off as self-employment ins. Not on schedule A. Is there a reg I can look at. I am not sure on this. Thanks Michele
Client does not live in Cleveland but lives in Ohio. She has wages and put in 401k The local withholding is smaller than the wages. I get a critical wages on rita do not match  w-2 wages the only wa... See more...
Client does not live in Cleveland but lives in Ohio. She has wages and put in 401k The local withholding is smaller than the wages. I get a critical wages on rita do not match  w-2 wages the only way to get rid of the critical is if you use the social security wages. Even if you use the federal wages it does not get rid of the critical. Does Cleveland tax them on the full amount and does not recognize the  the federal amount. I wondered why the payroll company showed less wages for local taxes. There were no other local wages for the w-2  just Cleveland. thanks Michele
I was going to ask the same have amended sitting on the desk
I wanted to run a summary report on clients especially Schedule A. The report is incorrect and does not show Schedule # of clients why is this ? thanks