Michael-G--Ellis-CPA's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Michael-G--Ellis-CPA's Posts

Not sure how to delete my message. I solved it there was some issue with a foreign address which was in sevreral places and had a converted character. Doc was good!
I tried the solution in DOC ID#xxxxxxxxx and that's not solving the problem for me for this pro-forma 2017 to 2018 issue. Any other solutions? Thanks
Besides the Box 20 Misc Info on K-1, will there be anything printing with K-1 package to confirm QBI amount, etc. I've seen other software doing supplemental sheets with K-1 package showing the diffe... See more...
Besides the Box 20 Misc Info on K-1, will there be anything printing with K-1 package to confirm QBI amount, etc. I've seen other software doing supplemental sheets with K-1 package showing the different amounts in columns as applicable.
Ohio has a $250K business deduction for individual joint filers which might make composite filings an unattractive option and better to use the withholding form whereby most of the tax will be refund... See more...
Ohio has a $250K business deduction for individual joint filers which might make composite filings an unattractive option and better to use the withholding form whereby most of the tax will be refunded.