IntuitBettyJo's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IntuitBettyJo's Posts

Hi there, Just checked in with the team and looks like this issue has been resolved. We appreciate your patience.  -Betty Jo 
Hi there, Just checked in with the team and looks like this issue has been resolved. We appreciate your patience.  -Betty Jo 
Released April 2023 -  You may be able to combine business and personal travel and still deduct certain trip expenses. To qualify, a domestic trip must be primarily for business purposes. You shoul... See more...
Released April 2023 -  You may be able to combine business and personal travel and still deduct certain trip expenses. To qualify, a domestic trip must be primarily for business purposes. You should assess all the time and activities on your trip and whether the majority were related to business. You can’t deduct expenses for any trips that were primarily personal. If you travel outside the U.S., you’ll also have to allocate your expenses between business and personal costs in proportion to the number of days you spent on non-business activities.
Released March 2023 -  You may be able to deduct expenses for the business use of your residence. To qualify, part of your home must be used exclusively and regularly as your place of business.  ... See more...
Released March 2023 -  You may be able to deduct expenses for the business use of your residence. To qualify, part of your home must be used exclusively and regularly as your place of business.    
Released March 2023 -   The qualified business income deduction strategy will generate an insight whenever there is an activity with qualified business income, and the taxable income on the return ... See more...
Released March 2023 -   The qualified business income deduction strategy will generate an insight whenever there is an activity with qualified business income, and the taxable income on the return causes the QBI deduction to be limited on IRS Form 8995-A.  This strategy will show you the limited QBI deduction amount, and the maximum potential QBI deduction. As you add strategies to the plan that reduce taxable income, the recomputed QBI deduction will be shown in this strategy.
Released March 2023 -  A taxpayer that made an S Corporation election in a prior year still reaps tax savings benefits in subsequent years. It is prudent to conduct a routine review of the S Corpor... See more...
Released March 2023 -  A taxpayer that made an S Corporation election in a prior year still reaps tax savings benefits in subsequent years. It is prudent to conduct a routine review of the S Corporation qualifications and reasonable compensation of the shareholder employee.
Released March 2023 -  A taxpayer can elect to expense all or part of the cost of certain qualifying property by deducting it in the year it is placed in service.  
Hey there, Everyone still experiencing slowness? or is it better? -Betty Jo 
Working with the team to get this fixed. They are asking for some context around the timeout issues (im not experiencing them anymore)  1. When did it start?  2. Not sure how techie you are but... See more...
Working with the team to get this fixed. They are asking for some context around the timeout issues (im not experiencing them anymore)  1. When did it start?  2. Not sure how techie you are but if anyone can grab the "http status code you see in network tab for the page when it times out" 3. How consistently is it happening?    Any info helps. Thanks! 
You saw that error in this forum? @TaxGuyBill 
Thanks for the heads up. Looking into it and I'll let you know as soon as its declared fixed on our end.  Let me know if you notice any other weirdness, we appreciate your patience as we work throu... See more...
Thanks for the heads up. Looking into it and I'll let you know as soon as its declared fixed on our end.  Let me know if you notice any other weirdness, we appreciate your patience as we work through this and I'll keep you posted. But yea, best to stay close to the canoe @IRonMaN 😉
Thats fair, I will unmark the solution and we can update accordingly once we have more info on 2021.  @abctax55 
Happy Friday! I'll own it, it was definitely me who updated the solution. I wanted to make sure that this post clearly reflected the most up to date information, in order to help other users who st... See more...
Happy Friday! I'll own it, it was definitely me who updated the solution. I wanted to make sure that this post clearly reflected the most up to date information, in order to help other users who stumble across it later.  I owe you an accepted solution sir, @IRonMaN ✅ -Betty Jo  ps. If you have any ideas or feedback on how we can solve for this in the future, I'm all ears.
Click here for more Intuit Tax Advisor News and Updates.
Our Intuit Tax Advisor team just launched a new functionality for our ProConnect Tax Users.  This new feature allows you to see potential tax savings even before using a credit. Try it today  
For more ProSeries News & Updates, click here.
Latest Update: Release Version 43.0227   Check out modules below to see what updates have been released in this version of your software. (e.g., recent changes, feature enhancements, or bug fix... See more...
Latest Update: Release Version 43.0227   Check out modules below to see what updates have been released in this version of your software. (e.g., recent changes, feature enhancements, or bug fixes)   New for Tax Year 2022, Lacerte notification inbox. See this article for more information.   Individual WV - Fixed Schedule FTC-1 Uses Incorrect Percentage on line 6 for 2022 S-Corporation     Partnership   Corporate   Global   Fiduciary   Exempt       Operators   Gift         Please subscribe to this post for release updates by clicking on the gear icon, on the upper right hand of your screen.       This page can be accessed from within Lacerte by selecting Tools > Lacerte Updates. Click on the link, Click here to view detailed information on all available Lacerte updates.   Related Help Articles:   How can I check which version of Lacerte I have installed?  
Latest Update: Release Version 43.0221   Check out modules below to see what updates have been released in this version of your software. (e.g., recent changes, feature enhancements, or bug fix... See more...
Latest Update: Release Version 43.0221   Check out modules below to see what updates have been released in this version of your software. (e.g., recent changes, feature enhancements, or bug fixes)   New for Tax Year 2022, Lacerte notification inbox. See this article for more information.   Individual AZ - Various Updates CA - Various Updates GA - Validation failure both military and retirement subtraction present HI - Form N11 invalid formatting of GE tax id number ID - Standard deduction KS - Fixed K40 SVR Page 1 Prints Firm Info Above Claimant Signature line LA - Various Updates MD - 505X Watermark Updates MO - Various Updates NC - Updates to ES Worksheet OK - Various Updates OR - Multnomah exemption updates SC - SC2210 Watermark Updates US - Various Updates VA - Reject 760-049   S-Corporation CA - Form 7203 Line 47 is Greater than Line 29 IA - Reject X0000-006 KS - K-1 Updates MD - Updates to FORM510-03410-010 ME - Watermark Updates NE - Updates to Rejects S2SN-0003, S2SN-0004, S2SN-0005, S2SN-0006 NM - Updates to Entity level tax OR - Form OR-21-MD-PT Updates RI - Added RI-PTE in Client Letter UT - F1 help updates   Partnership AZ - Various Updates IA - E-File modifiers on Schedule K KS - K-1 Updates MD - Filing Instruction Letter Does not Reflect the MD Main Form Filing Instructions NM - Updates to Entity level tax OR - Form OR-21-MD-PT Updates RI - Added RI-PTE in Client Letter UT - F1 help updates Corporate MD - Updates to Schedule A ME - Updates to Schedule 1 and Schedule C and Watermark Updates OH - Various Updates Global KS - K-1 Updates MO - Form RD-108 Line 4 Blank When Amount is Expected Fiduciary GA - Form 4136 Watermark correction IA - K-1 Updates NE - Various Forms updated and Watermark Updates NM - Updates to Entity level tax RI - Added RI-PTE in Client Letter SC - Watermarks Removed WV - E-File Updates Exempt   US - Watermark Updates   Operators   Gift         Please subscribe to this post for release updates by clicking on the gear icon, on the upper right hand of your screen.       This page can be accessed from within Lacerte by selecting Tools > Lacerte Updates. Click on the link, Click here to view detailed information on all available Lacerte updates.   Related Help Articles:   How can I check which version of Lacerte I have installed?  
Introducing our new Intuit Tax Advisor Strategy Pipeline. Let your voice be heard! Here, you can vote on the Strategies that are most important to you and your firm. Hurry, as this space will only be... See more...
Introducing our new Intuit Tax Advisor Strategy Pipeline. Let your voice be heard! Here, you can vote on the Strategies that are most important to you and your firm. Hurry, as this space will only be accessible for a limited time! Prioritizing what's important leads to meaningful results.         Please be aware that this new strategy information is intended to outline general product direction but represents no obligation and should not be relied on in making a purchasing decision.  
Hahaha Im up for some brainstorms @abctax55  and now I have sooo many questions... 🚀 Chicken Badges? Sandy?..