IntuitBoris
Employee
Employee

Hi @curt.  My name is Boris and I work for ProConnect Customer Success group.  I can provide some insights and we can also talk offline if you have some additional concerns.

We have been using our concierge group as we have seen an increase in transfers and customers did not know what team is best equipped to answer that question.  Our concierge team is also skilled to answer some general questions to minimize the need to wait.

Chat is not going to be a part of our strategy for ProSeries this season.  We have done multiple studies and customer sessions have shown that chat was not an ideal way to quickly and confidently respond to complex tax questions.  We are exploring best ways to offer this experience to delight our ProSeries tax professionals.

We are continuously investing in our product support and this year you will see a lot of new and exciting features.  SmartLook sessions with agents, schedule a callback, in-product Self-help, and community support.

Thank you for being a loyal ProSeries customer and we hope you have a great season.

Boris

View solution in original post

0 Cheers