Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
  • Sign In
  • Created with Sketch. It is being reported that major internet and cell service providers Verizon, ATt&T, T-Mobile, as well as some smaller local providers are experiencing a massive outage across the United States. This will impact our tax programs in regards to customer receiving MFA codes, as well as messages indicating the product is not connected to the Internet.
    cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Stimulas deposit

Rick62
    Level 1

I filed with turbo tax for 3 years and on the 4th of jan the irs tool said my stimulas payment went to some bank acct. Ending in the last 4 numbers of my SS number Where is it?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
    itonewbie
    Level 15

You’ve come to an Intuit site that is open only to tax professionals.  For consumer questions, please visit the TurboTax Help site for support.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
    itonewbie
    Level 15

You’ve come to an Intuit site that is open only to tax professionals.  For consumer questions, please visit the TurboTax Help site for support.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Still an AllStar
    IRonMaN
    Level 15

Sounds like a 2021 version of Where's Waldo.

Slava Ukraini!
    abctax55
    Level 15

Stimul'a's payments go into a different account than stimul'u's payments.

Maybe we can start a poll to see how those 'stimul'a's monies should be spent.

"Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer"
    garman22
    Level 13
    Level 13

@abctax55 wrote:

Stimul'A's payments go into a different account than stimul'U's payments.

Hahahah!! good humor, right there!!! 🤣🤣🤣

abctax55
    Level 15

TY, TYVM... I'll be here all night.

(I did edit the punctuation after you "quoted" me.)

IRonMaN
    Level 15

Actually, I'm proud of myself.  I wanted to say something about the spelling but I decided to be really, really, really nice and not say anything.

As a side note, my really, really, really nice attitude ends at noon today.  I will downgrade myself to really nice.  However, at midnight I will further downgrade to not very nice.

Slava Ukraini!
    abctax55
    Level 15

@IRonMaN 

SURE you noticed /S 

Please stop trying to steal my thunder and points, OK !?!?!