Follow these steps to download programs:
- Sign in to My Account to access orders and links for downloading the program.
- If you don't have an account, select Create an Intuit Account.
- Once signed in, the Dashboard will show products you've purchased.
- Select Previous Years to download prior year programs.
- If the download link doesn't appear for the product:
- Once you've downloaded the file, select Run to start product installation.
Troubleshooting Download Errors
When downloading Intuit files, you may encounter errors saying the file is not verified or may not be secured. If this happens, you can do the following:
- Click the Downloads arrow on the top toolbar (on Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome) — you can also click the 3 dots on your top toolbar and then select downloads
- Click or highlight the downloaded file name and select the 3 dots next to it
- Click Keep
- Click Keep Anyway
- The file will then download. After it finishes, click Open File
- Another screen will pop up from Microsoft.
- Select More Info
- Select Run Anyway
- The installation file will now be prompted to download. After it finishes, you can select Open File and then follow the prompts to complete the software installation.
- The CD, if applicable, will be the first version only. You must update the program using the normal Internet Update process, or download it again from My Account.
- EasyACCT Professional users must download and install the Information Return System separately.