This article will help you onboard hired staff to your Firm. To learn more about Intuit Select Pro Staffing click here.
Step 1: Invite them through manage users:
The firm administrator will need to grant them program access through My Account:
- Sign in to My Account.
- At the top-right of your dashboard, go to Account ⮕ Manage Users.
- Select Add user:
- Enter the following information to complete the invitation:
- First name
- Last Name
- It's recommended to select Training Support. This will let staff to login and view online resources, but won't be able to view billing information.
- Software roles
- It's recommended to select Employee — this role lets them to sign in to the software.
- Select Send invite.
- Make sure the invitation was sent by looking under Pending Invitations for the user.
If you are viewing Manage Users as an Admin and this action isn't available, you may need to clear your browser cache.
Step 2: Installing the software
How your hired staff installs ProSeries depends on how your firm uses ProSeries.
- If your firm uses ProSeries as a standalone computer see How to download and install ProSeries as a standalone
- If your firm uses ProSeries on a local area network that the hired staff will be using see the Installing ProSeries to the workstation computers section of How to download and install ProSeries Professional as a network
- If your firm uses ProSeries in the Intuit Hosting environment, see How to add a user to your Intuit Hosting Rightworks account
Step 3: Other reminders:
- If your firm uses any other software for VPN, remote access, log me in etc, reach out to your local IT to have the staff provisioned.