This article will guide you through the steps to create an offline copy of the EasyACCT software installation program, so you won’t have to order installer discs from Intuit.
Download and save the installer from My Account
- Visit My Account and sign in with your EasyACCT email/user ID and password.
- Select your company or account from the list provided if your ID is associated with more than one company or account.
- From your Dashboard, in your EasyACCT product card, open the Previous years dropdown.
- Select the tax year that you want to save an installer for and press Download Full CD Image. This will save the installation file to the designated location on your computer, typically your Downloads folder. You can download installers for up to three previous years that you had previously purchased.
- (Optional) Move the downloaded installer file to another folder of your choosing. You can also save the file to an external drive, burn it onto a disc, or use some other offline storage method.
- Use the downloaded file to install the base version of EasyACCT as needed.
Note: Similar to ordered disc copies of EasyACCT, this file will only install the base version of EasyACCT, that is, the first version of EasyACCT released for that tax year. You will still need to launch EasyACCT and be connected to the Internet in order to update EasyACCT to its most current version. The same would be true for replacement discs, should you consider ordering them.