ProConnect Tax offers a variety of options to help you import data and reduce time spent on manual entry.
Learn more about import capabilities
Click the links below to learn more about import capabilities in ProConnect Tax:
- Using the input drawer in ProConnect
- You can find information about using the Data Import drawer here, including how to use Intuit Link, Google Drive, or your local device to import documents.
- W-2 Import in ProConnect
- How do I import tax data from a spreadsheet?
- You can find information about importing stock transactions, depreciation, partners, shareholders, and beneficiaries in this article.
- QuickBooks Online Accountant to ProConnect Prep for Taxes frequently asked questions
- How do I import K-1 information into an individual return?
- Using Intuit Link to import documents into a ProConnect return
- You can find information about importing common source documents you or your clients upload in this article.