You can import depreciation information from another fixed asset management program into a Fixed Asset Manager (FAM) if the other program can save asset data to a CSV file format.
To complete the import:
- Open Fixed Asset Manager.
- Open the client.
- From the File menu, select Import, then Comma Separated (CSV).
- Select Next to begin the import wizard.
- Select Browse and browse to your CSV file.
- Select Next.
- Choose your desired Template option and then hit Next or Finish, depending on the choice. You may be required to map certain columns or provide additional information before you'll be able to finish the wizard.
- Once finished, the assets will appear.