To create & e-file a new form:
- On the homepage, select the business for which you would like to create a form.
- Select New Form
- Select an existing payee or create a new payee.
- Input all the necessary details into the provided fields & select on Done
- Select E-File Forms.
- This action will take you to the E-File Page, which lists all the forms that are Ready To E-File.
- Select specific forms you wish to e-file or select E-File All Forms.
E-filing state forms:
Quick Employer Forms transmits directly to the federal agency for the completed tax documents. After e-filing your federal copies, check your state's website for W-2 or 1099 reporting requirements. Each state's requirements vary and most don't require the forms to be submitted separately from the federal. You don't need to mail anything to the IRS or SSA after e-filing with Quick Employer Forms Accountant. You can access W-3 & 1096 forms for a business within the Forms page of that business.