Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WI PTE tax

Level 2

Does anyone know how to claim PTE tax for a Wisconsin resident on their S-corp? I think it is the Sch 5S-ET for the 1120-S, but how do you get the pass through tax on the WI form 1 and what line should it appear on?

0 Cheers