Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correcting prior years capital accounts

Level 2

I need to correct two partners capital accounts for previous years.  They were not prepared correctly. I am uncertain how to do that and where to show the corrections.  Does anyone have any experience going that?  Very much appreciate any recommendations.


0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Comment 1
Level 15

If nothing else is affected, use Other increase/Other Decrease.