Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Intuit Proconnect shows a critical diagnostic that says Federal TPP Audit Assist is not included in this version of the program. I received an email that my account with TPP is auto renewed.

damadelostaxes
Level 1

I can't see the TTP Audit Assist agreement in the forms tab in my clients returns? why? My account is auto renew as per an email I received from TTP for TY 2023

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
itonewbie
Level 15

A user of Lacerte (which is the engine that drives ProConnect Tax) complained recently that TPP Audit Assist materials are printed on every single return and there's no option to turn off those pages: https://accountants.intuit.com/community/lacerte-tax-discussions/discussion/protection-plus-tpp-audi...

Given the critical diagnostics though, it sounds like these materials may just not be ready for ProConnect Tax yet.

Best to contact Intuit Support.  You may just get crickets here if you wait; there doesn't seem to be a big fan base of Audit Assist on the board.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar