Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I report the property tax for rental house on schedule E?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
Level 15

Personally, I would go with the line called "taxes" but for some reason you don't want to use that one?

Slava Ukraini!
Level 15

There are some headers across the top of the Schedule E input - Click "Income Statement" - scroll down to Taxes - Real Estate


Here's wishing you many Happy Returns