Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find the answers to my questions?

faysbooks
Level 1
The Cares Act allows NOLs to be carried back five years and yet this program only allows them to be carried back three years.  What happens to the fourth and fifth years?
0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
qbteachmt
Level 15

You find your answers by clicking the links that come with an email notification, or by coming to the forum using your internet browser, then top right, click on your avatar.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Why do you think the program only allows them to be carried back three years? 

Is this a 2020 tax return you are working on?

George4Tacks
Level 15

@IntuitRebecca Do we add another tab to get the extra years? I know Lacerte does it, but I don't clearly see how ProConnect Tax does this. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
George4Tacks
Level 15

I found this https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proconnect-tax-discussions/discussion/entering-form-1045-app... and it appears my guess was correct

See the last response. 

George4Tacks
Level 15

@faysbooks I posted the answer, when you have read it and it helps you, you click the ThumbsUp to give it a cheer. That way the person that posts it knows you appreciate the effort they put in to get you an answer so you don't have to spend lots of time trying to contact support. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

Geez Rebecca, you look a lot like my friend George.🥸

Slava Ukraini!