Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Pro-Connect be ready to process S-Corp returns? The instructions have been final for over a week now.

Dawn55
Level 3
The instructions to the various forms were finalized over a week ago and the diagnostic doesn't even indicate any issues due to forms not being available/finalized.   The timeline indicates we should have been able to begin processing the returns almost a month ago, so that's useless. 
 When will Pro-Connect start processing the returns?
0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Dawn55
Level 3

I just spoke with customer service.  They expect to be released for processing sometime between today and this Thursday.  My frustration was that there appeared to be no update or even rough ETAs once the various form & instructions were finalized (Jan 24th).  So this is for everyone else out there looking for an answer.  And, yes, it prevents e-filing.  The critical diagnostics no longer appears, it just gives an error message when you click the e-file button saying the Pro-Connect is not yet processing the returns.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
George4Tacks
Level 15

Release dates are here https://proconnect.intuit.com/supported-tax-forms/?forms=pto

It looks like the K-1 is not ready yet. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
IRonMaN
Level 15

Does it prevent you from e-filing or does it just give you a warning that things could change so file at your own risk?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Dawn55
Level 3

I just spoke with customer service.  They expect to be released for processing sometime between today and this Thursday.  My frustration was that there appeared to be no update or even rough ETAs once the various form & instructions were finalized (Jan 24th).  So this is for everyone else out there looking for an answer.  And, yes, it prevents e-filing.  The critical diagnostics no longer appears, it just gives an error message when you click the e-file button saying the Pro-Connect is not yet processing the returns.

0 Cheers